Friday, January 21, 2011

Two things I LOVE right now

 Let me just begin by saying that I am a copycat.
Aren't we all?
It's the greatest form of flattery right?

I see something adorable in a movie or on a co-worker and I WANT it (or I wanna try to make it, like my cross bottles

Here are two things I've received as gifts lately that I LOVE. 
The first is an adorable pair of sandals

from the Walking Company (mine are brown.) 
My sweet girls got them for me for Christmas. I first saw them on our 1st grade teacher and fell in love. I thought about them for over a year! :)

Then there are these adorable initial charms 

I saw first in the movie "The Proposal" worn by Mary Steenburgen. Since then I have seen them in other movies like, "Little Fockers" and "How Do You Know." 

So this year for Christmas I got each of my girls one by an artist named Charlene K.
I got them one and not myself, because that's what mom's do, right?

The ones by Charlene K are just a little bit different and are carried right here in Palm Springs at a little boutique at the Riviera Hotel. 

Then for my anniversary in January my husband got me one! I love, love, love it.

Pretty is . . . a copycat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment