Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"ADVENTURE!"

OK, I was on a walk today with my friend Chantel and I came to the realization that I am starving for "ADVENTURE!" We stumbled across one (adventure) yesterday and finished it today! I'm gonna tell you more about that tomorrow when I have time to load a few photos.

Something inside me is so curious, so mischievous, so ADVENTUROUS. I have a freak flag and I'm (usually) not afraid to wave it! (Family Stone, you gotta see it)

I think that some part of it is the way I grew up, in a small town, out on a dirt road and dirt poor :)
Another contributor to my adventurous side is the fact that I got married and had my first sweet baby girl at the tender young age of 20. Now don't get me wrong, changing diapers, carpooling, cooking dinner, running around to sporting events are all part of life's greatest adventure of being part of a crazy family. I wouldn't change a thing! 

But, now I want to do what I want to do!
I want to see things, go places, experience danger and excitement (with my friends and family of course!)

I want to sneak into a hotel jacuzzi with a bunch of my girlfriends after a cold day at the beach! "ADVENTURE!"

I want to pull over at the drop of a hat to try to pet a cow. "ADVENTURE!"

I want to spy on the secret Scientology center (might just see Tom and Katie there!). "ADVENTURE!"
These pics are from a wonderful day with friends and every time we stopped to do something new and crazy and exciting we would screech at the top of our lungs "ADVENTURE!" (By the way, we were asked to leave the grounds of the Scientology compound by the security guards. I have never seen so many security cameras in my life!)

"ADVENTURE!"

It was our theme song for the day. 

It is the new theme song for my life!

Pretty is . . . ADVENTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment