Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ellen

So, I mentioned that I got to go to L.A. with some girls the other day.

What I didn't mention was that we were going to see the Ellen Show!

I LOVE Ellen, she really cracks me up :) Actually I am completely star struck, movie stars, TV stars, twinkly stars in the sky, doesn't really matter, I love'em all!

No camera's are allowed in the studio so all of my pics were taken with my phone (my new i phone that I don't know how to use!). There is no flash on my phone so the quality is not great.


The guests for the taping we went to were a seven year old rapper from the South named Lil' Peanut (adorable!), Moira Tierney and L.L. Cool J.

We were all so excited to see what prize we might get! The show right before us got the brand new Maroon five cd and a movie bag with over $100 worth of free movies passes!

We got . . . . a cat calendar! You think I'm kidding!? I am not, here's the proof :)



Now it's not that I have anything against cats, I mean, I even own a cat but come on, it's just that it's not a bag of movie tickets or even a Maroon five cd. But I guess it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!


We really did have a great time at the show and then went to eat at B.J.'s pizza afterward.
Delicious!
One word, Pazookie!

Pretty is a day with friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment