Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Child's Pose

OK, so I've been going to boot camp, well actually I haven't gone THAT often. OK, so I haven't gone in a while but when I do, boy is it good! Crystal (the trainer) is crazy, she has me doing things I've never done like mountain climbers, burpees, and some things I have done before like lunges, push ups, sit ups and jumping jacks (which I cannot really do or I pee my pants). About half way through the class I feel light headed and like I might throw up! It's great! Meanwhile Crystal (who weighs about 90lbs) is flitting around like tinker bell and cheering us on like this is the most fun she has had in her life. Always saying things like, "exercise is a process", "we all are at different levels", "you'll do more next time", and I know that everyone knows she is talking to me!
Then just as the class is almost over comes my favorite thing about boot camp. Child's pose! Now if this was what working out consisted of, I would be a pro! I would be there everyday rain or shine! I would be like Tinkerbell too! I love it, I love the way it feels. I love that I'm not jumping anymore. I love that my every muscle in my body is not shaking as I hold myself in plank position. I LOVE Child's Pose!
Pretty is Child's Pose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment