Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well, fellow blogger or followers (Cindy) I had really great intentions of making my first blog something spectacular! But, here I am with nothing spectacular, at the end (kind of) of the day and I am still uninformed about blogging and just not ready. HOWEVER, I am at least making a post, right?
I will just give you an idea of what I would like to do. I would like to post a picture each day and make a short comment of exactly what I find or found "pretty" that day. Now keep in mind that I am not just talking about beauty pageant, Hollywood, vogue pretty. The kind of "pretty" that I will be looking for is the sometimes hidden and sometimes obvious beauty in the world and in people.
Man looks on the outward appearance but God looks at the heart!
Thanks for understanding that I (and this blog) are a work in progress.
Pretty is . . . a good intention

No comments:

Post a Comment